Financial Planning & Analysis
Financial Planning & Analysis is a multifunctional system allowing:
- to create and maintain an unlimited number of financial structure versions;
- to form, calculate and monitor economic indices and standards using a built-in calculation formulas interface;
- to generate and maintain various financial plan structures and to link them with financial responsibility centers in order to distribute responsibility;
- to use various planning modes - top-down, bottom-up, or combined;
- to use budget values allocation among the subordinate financial responsibility centers mode based on financial responsibility showings;
- to use various modes of allocation by sub-periods of budget plan and cyclic allocation for loan portfolio planning automation; new
- to consolidate and aggregate data on-line;
- to establish links between financial plans.
- to import data from XXI CENTURY BANK BAS or other systems by means of customizable SQL/PL SQL queries in order to reflect the fact. new
- to perform plan-to-fact analysis, ranging, cluster analysis, sensitivity analysis, and scenario analysis in order to analyze risks.
return to the main text