Bank 21 Century Bank Automation System (BAS) is an up-to-date integrated automation system designed for diversified and multi-branch banks. Bank 21 Century automates all kinds of bank services by means of most advanced technologies.
Solution description and advantages
- All chapters of the credit organization chart of accounts, as well as tax and management accounting are supported.
- The concept of customer-oriented service is implemented, and an integrated directory of business process participants with CRM elements is available.
- A settlement center and data warehouse are built in the Kernel.
- Real time operation of branches, offices and remote outlets on centralized database is provided.
- Off-line branches operation is supported including the options where the information is duplicated at the Head office database.
- Three-tier mode operation with web-client running under OS Windows or Linux is possible.
- Efficient use of low capacity communication channels (such as Dial-up, GPRS, EDGE) and/or expensive channels (for instance, satellite ones), including those with variable delay.
- User-friendly interface and integration with office software (MS Office, Open Office).
- System scalability. Bank 21 Century can run on any up-to-date servers and under any modern operating system. There are examples of successful implementation both on office-solution servers (10 to 15 users) and full-scale clustering solutions.
- Unauthorized access protection and tracing of all user actions. System administrator and security officer functions are separated.
- OS: MS Windows; Linux (for 3-tier architecture with web-client).
- Office software: MS Office, Open Office
Bank 21 Century is currently in use at more than 150 Russian banks and subsidiaries, both Moscow-based and regional. The Company has vast experience in supplying separate solutions and their integration with the BAS, business applications and e-commerce systems used by the banks. Among our clients are:
ALEKSANDROVSKY, ALEF-BANK, ALMAZERGIENBANK, ALFA-BANK, BANK OF MOSCOW, PROJECT FINANCING BANK, BNP PARIBAS, BNP PARIBAS VOSTOK, BFG-CREDIT, RUSSIAN REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK, GAZPROMBANK, GLOBEX, GPB-IPOTEKA, EUROFINANCE MOSNARBANK, EKATERINBURG BANK, INTESA, INTERPROMBANK, KMB-BANK, KOMMERZBANK (EURASIJA), KRAYINVESTBANK, CREDIT EUROPA BANK, LANTA-BANK, MBA-MOSCOW, MEJPROMBANK, MEJTOPENERGOBANK, MARITIME BANK, MOSCOW BANK OF RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT, MOSKOMMERTSBANK, NATIONAL FACTORING COMPANY, NATIXIS BANK, ORGRESBANK, PERESVET, PRIMORIE, RUSSIAN BANK OF DEVELOPMENT, ROSSIYSKY CAPITAL, SANTANDER CONSUMER BANK, SWEDBANK, NORTH SEA WAY, SOBINBANK, SOVCOMBANK, TRANSCREDITBANK, URALS BANK OF RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT, UGLEMETBANK, HANTY-MANSIYSKY BANK, CENTRCOMBANK, HSBS BANK (RR), HANSABANK, YUNICOR, UNICREDIT BANK, YARSOTSBANK.
ZAO Compania Inversia 13B Kashirskoye shosse, 115230, Moscow, Russia
Phone: +7 (495) 721-19-57, fax: (495) 721-19-58